Monday, March 19, 2007

Sorry for my absence

I apologize for those few Presto! blog readers out there for my absence. The beginning of the year has been busy, busy, busy! Besides my usual client and event load, I have been teaching classes through several community enrichment programs.

Classes held include:

Caribbean Cuisine

Eastern European Cuisine

Indian Cuisine

Mexican Cuisine

Foods for Women - what we should be eating

Healthy Eating - easy ways to eat healthier

One Pot Meals - although this class was cancelled

I have upcoming classes if you are interested. Brunch Basics is a hands-on class being held Saturday, April 14 (10 am to 12 pm) and Grilling 101 is a demonstration class being held Tuesday, May 15 (7 pm - 8:30 pm). Visit Delta Township for additional information on either.

So thank you for your patience. You will be rewarded with some great spring food facts and recipes. Stay tuned!

No comments: